Saturday, July 12, 2008

Spiritual Birthdayyy!


Guess, Guess, Guess what today is!
***My spiritual birthday!
B/c on July 13th, 2005 I officially became a christian,
so i guess i'm like, 3 yrs old christian style!
:)(:

And I reallyreally wanted to thank my bestest friends who helped me through those rough times ...
Schmicols!

and paigeee pooh!



Okay now, anywaysss
China,
in 4 daysss!
I'm superduperuper excited!
I have my last china meeting today, and then its just going to be insane anticipation until thursday at like 6:30am

Soo... any new news with me?
Well my parents are going to california tomorrow.
i think you all know what that means :/
but who knows.
I think next year I'm going to volunteer at a homeless shelter in los angeles.
it would be pretty sweet i think.
but if we dont move i think i'd try and find one around here:)

and ive had this new-found-liking to the jonas brothers lately...
weird? kinda i guess...
but im so not a screaming fan or a stalker like kaitlin and have a pix of joe jonas in my room ;) kiddinggg!:)(:

1 comment:

Paige Neverett said...

Jaime!
Emma is my new niece! my sister had a baby! hahaha. and I like that pic! happy 3-year christian birthday! hahaha. and you don't need to worry about danny he is just like only my best guy friend haha. trust me. it is not going ANYWHERE! hahaha.

love you!
buh byee! :* :) :D :P