Thursday, July 10, 2008

Blogging...


Heyy everyone!
Well I guess I'll try out this blogging,
and we'll see how it works out;)
I had a sleepover last night, and thats the picture i have up, and we stayed up until like 5ishh, and it was super fun! We did nails, and watched Legally Blonde and did all that fun stuff!
And I'm going to china in exactly a week from today, so I'll keep you updated in the countdown to china, and then I'll post oodles of pix when I get back;)
Okay, well post some stuff and I'll see if i keep this blogging nonsense up! :)

5 comments:

Alison "Danger" Hendricks said...

This is deff freaky-deeky awesome.

G-Race said...

woah jaime. getting a blog. pretty intense. you know, i would get a blog but i really have nothing to say...

Anonymous said...

For reals? A blog? I have my defunct livejournal...but this all sorts of amazing!

Paige Neverett said...

Jaime this is so totally wicked!! hahaha. seriously though i like it a looot hey. i would get one too but my life is nothing special haha. unless you don't mind readying about the boring life of Paige haha :)

Paige Neverett said...

**reading.

sorry had to fix it haha. :D