Monday, July 14, 2008

Smelly Park, Credit Card Scandal, and the Land of the Chinos in 3 dayss


Todayyy...
We went to a park in Ann Arbor!
It was pretty fun! Ha, thats my picture of me and joe on the teeter-totter! Very fun stuff! But me, john, joe, jessa, julie, josh, asher and avery all hung at the park for awhile and we did that spider swinging thing! wait, i'll put up a pix of it...
It was veryy fun:)

Also i had my first encounter with using a credit card today! here is my story..
julie was in the car with all the kids and she was like "jaime, go to the store and buy me a couple things. here, use my credit card. "
i was like WHAT?!?
so i like, used her credit card in the store and was so superduperuper scared,
and i refused to go through the real check-outs in fear that someone would question me,
and then i would be like "you'll never break me!"
and they'd be like "fine, i'll call the po-po"
and i'd be like "I ADmittt! its not mine! don't send me to jail!"
and i would obviously start crying right there.
so she was making fun of me the whole time b/c i was so nervous.
and i wore my sunglasses in the store,
so that in case i got carted away by the po-po (and/or the fuzz) for stealing a credit card and breaking the law
no one would recognize me and my street cred wouldnt be trashed. ;)

annnd I'm going to the Land of the Chinos in 3 dayss!
3 days!:)(:

2 comments:

Paige Neverett said...

awww! I miss all of you guys so much! tell your family I say hi!! and Jaime! I love that picture of you in that Dr. Sues outfit! haha :D

grayburn said...

Hey Sis! I LOVE your new blog ;). Congrats, too, on using your first credit card... I am so proud of you! I can definitely give you more practice. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks... XOXO from Milwaukee!!!